Director/ Responsible Architect
Joseph is a Western Australia Registered Architect who has 8 years practising experience in Australia and 9 years experience in overseas. He is specialised in multi-residential, mix-used development, commercials, retirement & aged care, hotel & resort, and accommodations. He is familiar with both Western and Eastern Architectural Design and Methodology.
- The University of Western Australia, AUSTRALIA
- Thunghai University (東海大學), TAIWAN
- Feng Chia University (逢甲大學), TAIWAN
- The Residences (Senior Living), Nedlands, WA 2018-2019: Design Development & Contract Documentation. MJA Studio
- Odyssey (Senior Living), Iluka, WA, 2018: Design Development & Project Coordination. MJA Studio
- Aston 238 (Apartment), Leederville, WA 2017: Design Development & Contract Documentation. MJA Studio
- The Residences (Senior Living), Inana, Melbourne 2017: Contract Documentation. MJA Studio
- Amara (Apartment), Booragoon 2016: Concept Design, Development Application, Contract Documentation. CCN Architects
- Heirloom (Warehouse conversion to an apartment), Frementle 2017: Contract Documentation & Contract Administration (Defects) . CCN Architects
- WA School PPP (Education), WA: 2016: Design and Construction Documentation. CCN Architects
- The Pocket (Apartment), Claremont 2013: Development Application, Construction Documentation & Contract Administration (Defects) . CCN Architects
- DHA Apartment, Frementle 2015: Concept Design. CCN Architect
- AL Musannah Sport City 2013, OMAN 2013: Concept Design. CCN Architects
- Bravo (Office), Perth Airport 2013: Development Application & Building Permit Package. CCN Architects
- Bondi Villa (Apartment), Sydney 2010: Concept Design. Entrearchitecture
- The First Place, Archi-World Academy Awards 2011-2013
- Top 30 Selected, FEIDAD Award 2005
Johanna was educated in Germany with Master degree of Architecture from the University of Stuttgart. She started her career since 2013. She has roughly designed and documented 60 projects while she was employed and 30 projects since she established her sole trader drafting business – Everdraft. Her experience covers double and single storey houses, ancillary, accommodations, extensions, and small scale commercial projects.
Najmus has worked for an Architect’s practice overseas for 9 years. In Western Australia he has worked with major residential project home builders as Designer/ Draftsperson having been intensely involved in the production of working drawings, DA and prepare complete documentation for relevant approvals.
Roberta was educated in Italy with Master Degree of Architecture from the University of Gabriele D’Annunzio Pescara. She has 3 years Australian working experience including shopping centre documentation in DA and DD phases, Interiors design and residential drafting.